Position responsibilities include:
Assisting Project Manager with managing project progress (i.e. processing shop drawings; expediting and purchasing materials; scheduling; working with owner, architects/engineers, subcontractors, and field personnel).
• Must have 2 years of assistant engineering or related experience.
• Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills required.
• Estimating experience a must.
• Computer experience required; Timberline Project Management, Auto CAD, and Microsoft Projects experience a plus.
• Minimum two-year related degree required; 4 year engineering degree preferred.